We have heard all the stories and have heard all the rumors. The Asian king has fallen in love with a beautiful princess. Impressed by her appearance and intrigued by all her features. Her soft hands, her sharp eyes, her beautiful button nose, and most importantly her long, silky hair.
All our childhood passed listening to our grandmothers and mothers telling these stories about haircare always intriguing how these beautiful princesses had such beautiful hair?
- The world has categorized hair into three groups: Asian, African and Caucasian.
- Asian hair growing to have its characteristics and beauty is mostly known for its straightness, dark pigmentation, and large diameter.
- Asian hair when compared to different groups includes many unique structures and properties. Asian hair having a thicker cuticle layer with more compact cuticle cells, including stronger mechanical properties, having more density and consistency of the hair.
- Asian hair tends to be round in shape, straight and more cylindrical, due to the differences between normal hair and Asian hair, many people among the world have thus, come to prefer the characteristics of Asian hair and have started promoting Asian hair growing techniques and hair care tips and products for better hair.
Just like growing out Asian hair has so much versatility, the Asian techniques that are used for the betterment of our hair are more versatile and easy to do. These practices have been handed down to us from generation to generation and still have the same effect on our hair.
The most effective have been the rice water technique, Brahmi hair oiling technique, and putting henna on our hair.
- Several people find rice water effective for our hair growing technique as historical examples and anecdotal evidence have shown that that rice water may improve the state of our health and it also helps in the regeneration of hair and the growth of your hair.
- It contains vitamins B, C, and E which further helps in haircare and its growth and also helps in conditioning your hair. As it helps you with your hair, rice water is also beneficial for our skin and makes it soft and healthy.
- Rice being common makes it easy for you to buy and not roam the whole city for the ingredient.
Using the rice water technique for your hair is very simple and easy to do.
To do this, you can:
After following all the steps into your hair care routine, you will notice your hair growing technique working on your hair. The hair becomes softer and by the time you will also notice better-growing hair.
- Brahmi is also a natural technique used to help our hair to grow better and prettier.
- Brahmi hair oil is a natural substance in Ayurveda. It is made using leaves. It is made up of the extracts of the herb Bacopa Monnieri and is usually combined with coconut oil or sesame oil.
- The herb used in the making of Brahmi oil is very important in Ayurveda. It is also used to soothe your head and improve your memory power. The benefit of Brahmi oil in the Asian hair growing process is that it's good for the scalp and also helps in preventing hair fall and strengthens the hair.
- It is the best Ayurvedic treatment for hair problems like hair fall, anxiety, tension, headache, and sleeplessness. Reduces dizziness and increases alertness. If Brahmi oil is applied to the hair daily, it reduces dryness, itchiness, and flakiness. Thus, your hair starts to look healthier and more nourished.
- Just like the rice water technique, Brahmi oil is also easy to use inclusive in the haircare tips and easy to get, and also does not require roaming all around the city for the product.
- There are no complicated ways to put Brahmi oil on the hair but remember to massage it in your roots properly and efficiently.
- After doing this daily, you will be able to notice your hair being healthier and your mind becoming more alert and less dizzy. This facilitates hair growth and improves hair quality too.
- Hair steaming is also a natural way to help the hair. Hair steaming which is done now is different from the steaming the queens did.
- The conventional way of hair steaming was to use a mixture of things and then heat it. The steaming was done using the steam coming out of the heated mixture and roam it around in your hair.
- It is beneficial for the hair as the heat aids in hydrating dry hair, moist heat allowed good blood circulation to promote hair growth. The hair also retained moisture and stimulated growth.
- How often you are meant to steam your hair depends on the state of your hair. If your hair is healthy, you should do it once a month and if it is not, you should do it every 7 to 10 days.
- Steaming of the hair can be done at home too. Just clean your hair and condition it, cover it with a shower cap.
- Take a face cloth and submerge it in warm water, squeeze the water out totally and microwave it for 2 min, let the face cloth now sit on the shower cap.
- Take another shower cap and cover the head including the face cloth.
- Relax while your hair is being steamed.
- Take it off and rinse with cold water.
The Ancient Asian hair growing techniques have been passed on from generations to the Asian women households. Many have been inspired by other civilizations too. These hair care tips might work to bring the mane back and witness flawless growth