Catch your favorite celebrities like Vanessa Kirby, Steven Yeun, Zendaya, Carey Mulligan, and Amanda Seyfried in the best celebrity looks at the 93rd Academy Awards!
Oscars 2021 is back to bring the glamour at the Awards season. The 93rd Academy Awards were held on 25th April 2021, Sunday at Union Station in Los Angeles and Dolby Theatre in Hollywood.
The top-notch celebrated fashionistas and actresses from the fashion industry made it to the evening in their fascinating and polished avatars. The pandemic era saw the first fashion gameplay in the latest fashion trends of shimmer and color story of reds and neons. Get the voguish glimpses of your favorite celebs like:
1. Vanessa Kirby- The English actress and nominee for the best actress in a leading role for 'Pieces for Woman' at Oscar 2021, Vanessa Kirby glammed up the red carpet in Gucci tailoring. She walked the carpet in a custom-made Gucci @gucci silk gown. She adorned a strapless Pale Rose Pink gown with a box pleat dramatic train, designed by Alessandro Michele @alessandro_michele and styled by her stylist Ryan Hastings @ryanhastings who made her look attractive. She was the epitome of grace and style and rocked her look in a Cartier high jewelry necklace of 1,112 diamonds, totaling up to 27.45 carats. She was steller and made it to the headlines by wearing the necklace backward. Her hair was slicked back into a low bun by AdirAbergel. She was radiant looking in subtle makeup with bold Maroon lips and mascara-laden lashes.
2. Steven Yeun- The South Korean-born American actor Steven Yeun looked dapper on the red carpet of the 93rd Academy Awards. Nominee for the best actor in a Leading Role for the movie 'Minari', he walked the carpet in the latest fashion trend of three-piece Gucci suit with a covered placket evening shirt with bib, silk bow tie, and leather lace-ups with Double G detail, designed by Alessandro Michele. The actor kept it all black from head to toe and looked charming, as styled by Jayne Goheen @stopitrightnow. The gelled back hair by Anh Co Tran and grooming by @heeezooo made him look good-looking at the event.
3. Zendaya- The American actress looked like a dream at the Oscars 2021. Zendaya adorned a custom-made Valentino cutout gown, embracing the latest fashion trend of midriffs, styled by Law Roach. The Haute Couture highlighter yellow chiffon dress named 'Force de beauté' was specially designed by her creative director PierpaoloPiccioli. She looked breathtaking in the natural makeup look with loose and wavy hair. She matched her gown with Jimmy Choo platform pumps. To add some gleaming effect, she adorned the beautiful BVLGARI upcoming Magnifica High Jewellery Collection. It features a diamond and platinum necklace with an opulent yellow diamond and a transformable piece with two diamond collars and a removable brooch pendant. She paired her necklace with diamond rings. She looked sassy and made it to the best-dressed celebrity looks for the Award night.
4. Carey Mulligan- Another alluring look of the evening, Carey Mulligan prettified Valentino couture ensemble. The best actress nominee for Promising Young Woman attended the Oscars night in an Organdicuivre dress embroidered with iridescent sequins with pearl reflections. She looked like a modern princess in the latest fashion clothing, featuring a bandeau style top with a corset-like skirt from the waist flowing voluminously. The complete look styled in gold by Nicky Yates added a golden vibe to the red carpet. She was radiant-looking in the "NATUREL High Jewelry ring and earrings set with oval-shaped intense orangey-yellow tourmalines, totaling over 30 carats" captioned by Cartier. The Sophia Webster Heels and slicked back simple bun by Jenny Cho made her look elegant and charming. Her nude makeup look by GeorgieEisdellcomplimented her glittering look.
5. Amanda Seyfried- The super-glam American actress was enchanting in a sultry red gown by Giorgio Armani for the Award show. The Giorgio Armani Privé hibiscus-inspired red strapless ball gown of plissé tulle is a customized ensemble from Spring Summer 2021 collection. She looked dramatic and charismatic in a plunging neckline accentuated by tulle ruffles and a flowing skirt. The nominee for Best Supported Actress for "Mank" is slaying in the high-fashion charisma from the fashion industry to the Oscars' red carpet. The red beauty complemented her look with simple drop earrings and pulled back hair into a low bun with classic finger waves and bold lips with the natural makeup look. The Old Hollywood style in all red glammed up the Award Night.
Your favorite celebrities walked the red carpet with the utmost grace and fashionable vibe. The latest fashion clothing of great fashion designers best displayed at the event brings in an inspiration to be more creative and experimental with styles.