Valentine's Day is a very special day and all the days that come along with it. It might be cold outside, but who doesn't want to create the best look for Valentine's Day?
Valentine’s Day outfits and makeup looks is a very long list that covers all the aspects of the fashion and beauty ideas 2021.
Even if you don’t have a date, decide to style up with your girl gang and step outside looking your absolute best on Valentine’s day with today’s beauty blog.
Valentine's makeup looks are slightly less bold. To look pretty and cute on this day, follow the beauty ideas 2021 mentioned below:
1) Go Pink! – A light base makeup, with nice details on the eyelids. If you need an enhanced look, create a glitter wing with a pink eye shadow.
2) Go Red! – To look sexy and glamorous on your valentine's date, red smoky eye makeup is the best option. Your Valentine's Day outfit should be of a dark shade, maybe black.
3) Go Purple! – Purple based makeup is originally a sunset look. This is the topmost trending beauty look in the beauty ideas 2021. This look gives out a super-dramatic presence and is considered the best Valentine's Day makeup look.
4) Play With Your Lashes – Begin by applying dark-colored eyeliner like (MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder) with a bronzer creating a warm smoky eye.
5) If You Contain Blue Yes – A silver eyeliner should be your ultimate best friend, silver shade provides the eyes with a subtle, classy look as it also compliments the blue eyes.
Now, rumbling through makeup ideas, you might have to decide on your Valentine’s Day outfits to match up your lovely makeup.
An outfit is always chosen correctly if we already know the occasion. In this beauty blog, various types of Valentine’s Day outfits are mentioned below:
1. Planning a dinner date with the love of your life?
2. No real date? Wanna go casual this valentine?
DeepikaPadukone: If you’re running late, get the super sleek hair look, with bright lipstick. Apply a smoothening serum oil to make your skin shine even after a long, tiring date.
AnanyaPandey: Planning to look cute without looking worked up. A braid is a solution. Start braiding your hair from your crown up till the end and make sure your hair is curled up towards the end.
Priyanka Chopra: A fully done makeup is incomplete without a cheeky blush. Replicating PC’s look, add a cream blush into your makeup, or purchase a stick version of SUGAR Face FWD crème blush to get the exact blush like Priyanka.
Shraddha Kapoor: An Indian style fishtail braid looks super cute and pretty. If you want your hair out of the face, tie up a sideways fishtail and pull out some bangs from the corners. You’ll have the exact look like Shraddha.
Anushka Sharma: This is a sultry look for you. If you're having a dinner party or going dancing, a smoky eye can never go wrong. The messier the look gets the better it showcases your bold, sensuous look just like Anushka.
These are some best Valentine's Day outfits and beauty tips for your lovely Valentine. Look your extreme best and as hoped, this blog can make you take risks and look wonderful like never before.
This Valentine's Day style yourselves with the best beauty tips and outfit ideas from us. This beauty blog contains everything you need to look your absolute best on this valentine. Whether it a date or a casual hang with friends, you're going to nail your look no matter where you are.