- Iknock is a service provider which enables you to view and access content available on its Platform, which features information about fashion and related.
- In order to avail our Services you must be 18 years of age or have attained the age of majority in your territory or country. Our Services may be accessed by a minor, only under the strict monitoring and guidance and control of an adult.
- During your use of our Services we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access our Services and Associated Products. Except for what has been specifically provided for herein, no right, title, or interest shall be transferred to you.
- You agree to use all Services, in accordance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations, or other restrictions on the use of the service or content therein. You further agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, archive, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use (except as expressly authorized under the Terms) content and information contained on or obtained through our Services. You further agree not to circumvent, remove, degrade, deactivate or thwart any of the contents of our Services; and, or use any robot, spider, scraper or other means to access our Services. You also agree not to decompile, reverse engineer, and disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through our Services. You further agree not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of our Services in any way; or use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method up on our Services.
- Additionally, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of our Services. We may terminate or restrict your use of our Services if you violate these Terms or engaged in any illegal or fraudulent use of our Services.
- Iknockwill sends you information pertaining to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, notices, e-reports, authentications) in electronic forms only via your registered contact details as per our records.
Subscription and Account
- You need to create an account to avail the Services offered by Iknock. You are mandatorily required to submit the following details to create and maintain an account with us:
- An accurate and complete registration is required to use our Services. At all times, you are responsible for your passwords and for any use of your account. Allowing another person to access and use our Services through your account requires prior registration and authorization.
- Our Services can be available across various Platforms and Associated Products which have been approved by us from time to time. Subject to compatibility, you may be able to access the Services through handheld devices, and other IP based connected devices or any other compatible system.
- Note that we may change or update the requirements for compatibility from time to time. The compatibility of such device will then depend on the software or systems provided and maintained by such manufacturer, or other parties. In such extreme scenarios, a device which might be compatible with our Services might cease to be compatible at a later point of time.
- When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receiving communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required and specifically opted-in for. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise [insert other modes of communication, if any].
- If you violate the Terms, your permission to use the Service ends and ceases immediately. We may place limits, modify or terminate your right to access and use the Services at any time. This suspension or termination may delete information, files, and other content previously available to you.
Warranties and Limitations
- You agree that your access to the Platform and our Services is at your own discretion. Our Services to you is provided “as is” and is without any warranty or condition, expressed or implied. Without limitation, we do not warrant fitness for any error-free and uninterrupted Services. However, these terms will not limit any warranties which may not be waived or any other consumer rights which you may be entitled to under the applicable laws.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Iknock shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Services; (ii) any act and, or conduct and, or content and, or omission of any third-party vendor on the services including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties; (iii) any content obtained from the Services; or (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
- We may from time to time change and implement the Terms and we will notify you at least 30 days before such changes apply to you. We may assign or transfer our agreement with you including our associated rights and obligations at any time and you agree to cooperate with us in connection with such an assignment or transfer. We recommend that you periodically check this page for any revised terms. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of all of such revised terms.