Office goers are mostly busy and way out of their usual calendar. The fashion sequence of every person is different and unique in its way. People follow through the latest fashion trends and styles to dress up for their daily schedules, so why not be the style queen or king with the latest office wear styles for men and women.
The office requires formal attire. This is a type of attire that signifies elegance and smartness both at the same time. It follows all the fashion tips and ideas of 2021.
Let’s go through the types of office wear styles trending on the charts.
Formal Dress Code (Women)
Business Professional: A business professional is considered the most conservative office dress code among all.
This traditional office wear style is prevalent and mostly sighted in sectors such as banking, government centers, law, and finances.
1. A suit or pantsuit and button-down shirt (often with a tie), knee-length pencil skirt with a blazer are the requirements of a business professional dress code. According to the latest fashion trends, they make a perfect dress code for formal sectors.
2. Tights, preferably in a dark color.
3. Smaller accessories over loops and the top looks- Go for studs instead of a chandelier
4. Skirts well fit and pressed- The advised formal wear length measures not more than two finger width above knees.
5. Your nails can create an impression too; suggested colors are earthy tones or clear-coated paints.
Business Formal: This can be called the highest level of professional dress. A well-cut pantsuit or skirt suit in a neutral color going through the fashion tips, such as black, navy, or brown. White button-ups with a collar also fall under the business formal dress code group.
1. The latest fashion trends indicate that the latest footwear fashion is a pair of closed-toe heels in a neutral color such as taupe, black, grey, or brown.
2. Tights, preferably in a dark color.
3. Office wear for ladies 2021 consists of the use of conservative accessories. For example, studs rather than chandelier earrings.
4. Well-groomed hair is worn in a conservative cut, such as a bob or soft layers.
Business Casual: A way of incorporating casual in a business environment. Common dress code in offices such as agencies and digital marketing agencies, this dress code allows the employees to feel free and relaxed too.
1. Button downs are not a mandate here, office workwear can consist of t-shirts (printed and plains). Opt for solid colors and patterns like stripes, checks, or small prints for this look. Low cuts and bright and neon's should be avoided.
2. Slacks and khakis.
3. The accessories don't necessarily have to be small, a medium-sized earring or small lockets and neckpieces can be paired with this attire. Watches, scarves, bracelets are a perfect pair with this look.
4. The best part about this workwear look is that one can choose easy and comfortable footwear too, there is no need for closed formal shoes instead, one can wear flats, loafers, sneakers, and heels.
5. The footwear can be any color, although black, brown, red, navy, and gray are among the most appropriate according to the office wear styles for ladies.
6. Carry a casual hairstyle, neatly styled and combed. Try out hairstyles such as blow-dried, or in a ponytail or bun.
Formal Dress Code (Men)
1. A custom-made or tailored button suit in a solid or neutral color like black, gray, or navy.
2. Ties and other accessories should be both modest in color and style following the fashion tips of this year. Try out solid, brighter colors (a red tie, for example), or patterned muted neutrals (a navy plaid tie) – as well as high-end in quality. Take care of the novelty ties, such as sports team patterns, they depict informality.
3. White, collared button-up shirts.
4. Shoes should be closed-toe oxfords in brown or black, not loafers.
5. Hair should be well-groomed. In general, short hair is most acceptable following the latest fashion trends.
6. Nails should be clipped short, clean, and buffed. Professional manicures are also an option for guys this year.
1. A one- or two-button suit. Suit colors should be neutral or black, grey, and navy, but you can experiment with patterns like opting for a stripe or checks. Well ironed, light-colored dress pants paired with a sports jacket can also be worn.
2. Conservative ties, but feel free to introduce colors and patterns. For example, blue stripes, small prints, and small dots.
3. High-end accessories, such as watches (preferably silver, gold, or white gold) and cuff links, if necessary.
4. Shirts should be collared button-ups but can be colored, as long as the color is fairly conservative. Blue, burgundy, or gray are great choices in colors.
5. Shoes should be conservatively colored oxfords or polished loafers in black or brown.
6. Ties should still be conservative in the pattern. Avoid ties with big prints and patterns, and go for dots, stripes, or checks. Most colors are acceptable.
1. The business casual office wear for men is fun and quirky; men can wear colored, printed, and patterned button-ups. The tie can be ditched and jeans or baggies can also be worn to pair these quirky uppers.
2. Pullovers and sweaters can be worn over a collared shirt. Opt for solid, striped, or other conservatively patterned sweaters. Jewel-toned colors are best suited to these kinds of office wear styles.
3. Dressy slacks, such as black dress pants or pressed khakis in the summer, are worn with or without a sports jacket.
4. More casual accessories, such as a leather-band watch.
5. Shoes can be weather oxfords, loafers, or other comfortable choices, in shades of brown or black. Avoid wearing sneakers as it is an office environment.
6. May offer more leeway for hairstyles, allowing for longer hair
7. Hair and nails should be groomed, but check with HR on acceptable hairstyles.
Office goers face several issues while styling themselves every day. Proper dress-up is essential for a nicer representation in a formal environment. To check out the latest fashion for office goers, go through this blog by I Knock Fashion.