We all know how valentine's approaching this month. Some of us have planned to go on cute romantic dates, spend time with our partners or just order a pizza and binge a movie night all alone. While there are some mixed feelings around this occasion, why can't you rock this day with the best outfit?
No matter what, we've ensembled a bunch of cute Valentine’s Day outfits just for you so that you can bring yourself joy even if you're planning to go on a girl's date. This day is also known as Saint Valentine’s Day. It’s a western Christian feast day celebrated on the 14th of February.
Saint Valentine was recognized as a presenter of a specific Christian culture. Every year, on this day, people exchange gifts and special items with their special valentine.
Now, what if you’re planning an evening date with your Valentine? Evenings are a whole different time compared with the days. The day requires a separate set of clothes for the evenings. We’ve got some stunning evening Valentine’s Day looks lined up for you.
1. Fauna Dress – A fauna dress is a shimmery sequin dress available in several dark color combinations. But the best color which goes with everything – ‘black’.
- Look for a V-neck black sequin dress and make sure that the dress fits you perfectly. A body-con dress brings out the hotter you, which is a perfect combination for an evening Valentine’s Day outfit.
- Pair it with sheer tights and pick a pair of strappy black shoes. Accessorize accordingly and get ready to catch some eyes while you walk down the road.
2. Mace Half-Sleeve Tie Dress – The One-Shoulder Gown – This particular asymmetrical dress is the best of all the options you could try.
- This dress comes with sheer cutouts with a vivid red hue. It contains 2 straps on one side, pair it with a black colored choker.
- Grab some metallic heels and observe all the eyes gazing at you. This dress is an epitome of elegance that epitomizes any valentine’s dress day code for a beautiful you.
3. Bouquet Ruffle Dress – Floral are an ongoing trend. A bouquet ruffle dress is a flowery dress with added playful ruffles.
- Wear a cinched waist with cream-colored boots. This dress can also be paired with lacey flats and a high ponytail for your daily college outfit.
4. Detailed-Twill Midi Slip Dress – This simple-looking attire can still manage to show how awesome you could look on this Valentine.
- Wear a basic white top under a light pink slip dress, accessorize with trendy hoops and pair them up with cream-colored low leather boots.
- This basic outfit is perfectly fit for a valentine’s coffee date and also for any occasion which comes around.
5. Retro-Red – One of the most trending outfit ideas for this year is the retro-red look.
- Wear a red turtle neck sweater pairing with a red leather skirt. Grab a pair of black bottom heels.
- This is a monochrome stitch that is one of the top trends this year. Several Indian designers like Ujjwal Dubey have showcased their collection of monochrome designs in recent fashion weeks.
- If you have short hair, tie a black colored scarf around your hair and match some long hanging earrings. Put some makeup on and walk outside your house looking your absolute best on your special date.
Style Tip 1 – If you’re looking for an apt color combination for your Valentine’s look, opt for an 80’s inspired attire and pair it up with black tights.
Style Tip 2 – People happen to not go for dresses all the time, hence, opt for a silk matching set instead. It includes a silk-satin blouse with a pair of silk bottom wear. Carry a shoulder bag for better representation.
Valentines is a special day, people love to get ready, wear their favorite clothes and move out of their houses having the best day. The blog contains the best looks you can try on for your Valentine.